Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Blog Layout/Design, New Me!

Hello Everyone!

So I've been lacking on this blog for a while now, and so I figured that I need to make it look prettier!

I have these friends (twins) who have started their own blog as well, and they've been doing many modifications to it to make it ultra-spectacular, you can check it out here, and it inspired me to tweak mine a bit.

I'm still not completely satisfied, but it's a lot better than before, I even got my wonderful friend Melissa to help me out and draw a little sketch of me for the banner. I am eternally (I almost wrote internally, that would've been awks.) grateful that I have such an awesomely talented friend to help me with artwork. I'm sure I'll be bugging her in the future for other sketches and such! Sorry, Mel!

I hope you like the new look, let me know if you do, or if you'd like me to change it some way? It's not just for my viewing pleasure, but for yours as well! Please do comment on posts, I would love to know the people reading this, and to assure myself that the views aren't just coming from me.

Thanks so much for reading, expect updates on the daily!
-Aleksandra xx

No comments :

Post a Comment