Saturday, February 1, 2014

Girl's Day Out


Girl's Day OutHello Everyone!

So I've been playing around a bit on polyvore, and I came up with this little day look. I promise that once I get a better camera, I will post pictures of myself and my outfits, but for now and the quality I have, it's just not worth it.

I've been loving the boyfriend jean look, and I think my favourite way to style it is with a fancy-ish blazer, because it dresses it up a bit!

This look is perfect for a day out with your girlfriends, it looks like you put a lot of effort into it, but you really didn't! Trust me, I suck when it comes to figuring out accessories and all that sort.

Let me know if you have any looks that you've been loving recently, and why!



Thanks for reading,
Aleksandra xx


No comments :

Post a Comment