Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gingham Aline Skirt Loving


I've recently eyed this skirt on the Topshop website, and I am truly in love. I don't think I'll be doing any shopping soon, as I'm saving up for a camera, so I thought I would pretend as if I'm making these cool outfits to go with it, that I can wear.
I don't know how you can define my style, I'm definitely all over the place, and I dress for myself, not for anyone else; so I guess I'm not really seeking trends of any sort?

This is how I would possibly style this skirt, let me know if you have any other ideas? If you would like to know where any of the items of clothing/jewelry are from, send a comment my way and I'll be sure to let you know. (Read: I'm a Topshop addict so you can probably guess where the majority is from.)

I like making little outfits like this, so I'll be sure to make more in the future, maybe just monthly favourites and things like that! 

Thanks for reading,
Aleksandra xx

No comments :

Post a Comment