Sunday, February 2, 2014

ICONA POP Cover!?

YES!

That is me on the bottom right corner of the new Icona Pop "Just Another Night" Remix Album!

They recently reached 100k followers on twitter, so they decided to have this contest for the fans!

I've been listening to their music since late 2012, unknowingly through TV (*cough* Snooki & JWow *cough*) since even earlier. I followed them when they had a mere 12k followers, and was lucky enough to get a couple of responses.

This was an amazing thing to be a part of, it really made me feel like they care about us fans, and gave us a chance to experience being a "model", seriously though, I had to sign a modelling contract in order to be a part of this. Lots of struggle because I hadn't turned 18 yet at the time, but the lady figuring all of this out was VERY nice and sent out a personal form for me and had my mom sign as well.


Pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but still pretty cool. I saw them in concert recently, and brought a poster to show them that I had won! I got a wave and thumbs up from both of them, they're just so sweet and make the best music - an amazing combination. I'll be seeing them live when I go to the upcoming Miley Cyrus concert for her Bangerz album, so I'll probably make a sign again. 

I do realize that the sign looks like I had one 100 thousand dollars, so who know, maybe they thought I won the lottery and were happy for me? The whole hashtag couldn't fit, so this had to do. Shoutout to my brother for finishing colouring in the outlines of the letters I made, because I procrastinated on this and made it about 30 minutes before leaving. 

You can go and buy the album here; just letting you know, I am not getting any compensation from the album or its sales. I'm merely one of the lucky 100 fans who are on the cover, so I'm in no way pushing you to buy it, but at least check it out, the remixes are amazingly done!

Love these girls to bits, they are my favourite music group at the moment, and I don't think that will change for a while. I hope everyone is having a great day, and I will see you all tomorrow!

-Aleksandra xx

No comments :

Post a Comment